Better Cities
Venice is a city famous for its natural beauty. Also, the Venice Lagoon is on the list of world heritage sites determined by UNESCO. I think it's incredible to have transportation from above the water. Also, the streets and buildings of Venice are fascinating. I think it is a very calm and peaceful place. I think the smallness of the streets and the sound of the water give people peace of mind. I would love to live there. I also love pizza and pasta, which are the famous dishes of Italy. I hope one day I can eat them in Italy. I would love to take a gondola ride among the colorful buildings there. I would also love to take a walk in its narrow streets and visit historical places. It would be nice to live there for a long time and travel all over it.
Venice is also one of the cities I want to go to. I especially want to go when there is a Venice Festival. I hope we can go to this charming city :)
ReplyDeleteI would also like to go this fascinating country.I'm sure the tourist places there are very nice.Its nature is exactly gorgeous.I hope you go there one day and you're the one who told us about it.
ReplyDeleteAccording to what you said, Venice is beautiful, I want to go there and ride the gondola.
ReplyDelete