Talents

      Hello friends! In this blog I will describe an amazing talent. Owner of this talent is Ben Underwood.

     He has been blind since he was 3 years old. Because he was cancer. The man's talent is to see with sounds. He understands what kind of things are near him. He can do it just by listening to the sounds. He doesn't use hands or sticks while doing it. Also he is the only person with this ability.  I think this talent is unbelievable. He gives hope to people. He makes us think "seeing is not just using eyes". I think if we want to do something, we do it by any way. We just need to want enough. 


Comments

  1. Wow, this is very interesting what you are talking about. I really wondered what would be like to see it with sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have this ability too. In this way, I felt every movement while playing volleyball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disasters

Sleep and Dreams